Plan Type I - 18 lineal feet
All items to be removed from the deck area by the homeowner/tenant prior to the
commencement of work.
At each location, perform the following:
- Place protection to the surrounding area.
- Remove the lags from the guardrail and shore in place.
- Sawcut and demo the deck coating for access to the edge metal flashing and dispose of.
- Demo the deck edge metal flashing and dispose of.
- Demo the 2x12 and 1x3 deck fascia and dispose of.
- Inspect the exposed area for damage - provide an addendum scope and cost if found.
- Pre-prime and pre-paint the new materials prior to installation.
- Install the new materials with galvanized fasteners.
- Install new 26 gauge bonderized edge metal flashing.
- Patch back the deck coating.
- Spot prime and spot paint the edge metal and fastener attachment points.
- Reattach the guardrail and remove the shoring.
- Remove the protection and clean up.
- Remove all debris from site.